Wednesday, March 3, 2010

picking paint for master bed and bath

I have never tackled a transitional space before. To be honest it has been a bit daunting. Knowing a little about color, I know it's important for these rooms to really flow and visually fit together. I decided that the easiest way to approach it would be with a focal point in mind. Naturally, the bed! So, I purchased several different duvet options and then decided on this one. It is from Pottery Barn. Check out their catalog image below.

This was a perfect fit. I love this duvet and it already had colors in it I wanted to put on my walls. This gives me confidence, direction, and choices (without feeling overwhelmed!) I am pretty convinced on the master bath color. You can check out my inspiration for that here. The bedroom color I am still debating. Creamy taupe, or a pale golden wheat? I'd ask your opinion but I am buying paint tomorrow. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment