Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the crazy chronicles of our current fixer. Here you will find our latest home project, frustration, and inspiration as we make our new house a home.

Below is my inspiration picture for the front door. I thought the front door was a good place to start. This door is so welcoming and quaint, just the vibe I am going for. Perfect visual balance and color too. And I love the rugged charm of the hardware. Of course, it will be quite some time before we are ready to make this purchase, exterior is out a few phases and I have plenty of shopping days left.

I just got into the house today and took all of the quintessential before images. I haven't decided if I should post them all at once, or as we tackle each new project. Perhaps I will have you vote? Anyway, task one: take pictures. Check! Now it's on to outdated ceiling popcorn removal! Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment